from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or having residence: a residential college.
- adj. Of, suitable for, or limited to residences: residential zoning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a place of personal residence or to a location for such places.
- adj. Of or pertaining to residency.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a residence or residents.
- adj. Residing; residentiary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to residence or to residents; adapted or intended for residence.
- Of or belonging to a resident.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or connected with residence
- adj. used or designed for residence or limited to residences
Sorry, no etymologies found.