from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being fraudulent
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being fraudulent; deliberate deceit; trickishness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being fraudulent; dishonesty; trickery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being fraudulent
- n. a fraudulent or duplicitous representation
- n. something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
Latin fraudulentia. (Wiktionary)