from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To travel from one end of something to the other.
- v. To execute or carry out.
- v. To examine or scrutinize (a number or series of things), especially in a regular order.
- v. To enact or recite the entire length of (something).
- v. To undergo, suffer, experience.
- v. To wear out (clothing etc.).
- v. To progress to the next stage of something.
- v. To reach an intended destination after passing through some process.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. apply thoroughly; think through
- v. go or live through
- v. go across or through
- v. eat immoderately
- v. pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
Sorry, no etymologies found.