from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or an instance of cutting the hair.
- n. A style in which hair is cut.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of cutting of the hair, often done professionally by a barber, hair stylist, or beautician.
- n. The way hair is cut.
- n. In a bankruptcy proceeding, the proportional reduction in the debt that will be paid to each creditor, based on an evaluation of the total debt owed and the total assets of the debtor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the style in which hair has been cut
- n. the act of cutting the hair
From hair + cut (Wiktionary)