from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of mean-spirited.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of a mean spirit; petty; small-minded; base; groveling; -- of people.
- adj. Done for malevolent reasons; -- of deeds and actions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a mean spirit; spiritless; groveling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- adj. lacking in magnanimity
Sorry, no etymologies found.