from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The branch of psychology that deals with the relationship between the nervous system, especially the brain, and cerebral or mental functions such as language, memory, and perception.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A branch of neurology and of clinical psychology that investigates the physiological basis of psychological processes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the branch of psychology that is concerned with the physiological bases of psychological processes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Neurology including psychology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the branch of psychology that is concerned with the physiological bases of psychological processes
neuro- + psychology (Wiktionary)