from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A book having a flexible paper binding.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A book with flexible binding.
- adj. Having flexible binding.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A book with paper covers; -- contrasted with
- adj. having a flexible binding; -- of books. Contrasted to
hardcoveror hardbackedor hardbound.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a book with paper covers
- adj. (of books) having a flexible binding
Sorry, no etymologies found.