from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A book containing a collection of stories, usually for children.
- adj. Occurring in or resembling the style or content of a storybook: storybook characters; a storybook romance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A book containing stories, especially children's stories.
- adj. As in a story for children; pleasant and idealized, or having a happy conclusion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A book containing stories, or short narratives, either true or false.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A book containing one or more stories or tales; a printed collection of short tales.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a book containing a collection of stories (usually for children)
story + book (Wiktionary)