from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the feeling of being reassured, of having confidence restored, of having apprehensions dispelled
- n. the act of confirming someone's opinion or impression
- n. reinsurance
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Assurance or confirmation renewed or repeated.
- n. Same as Reinsurance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Assurance or confirmation repeated.
- n. Restoration of courage or confidence; deliverance from apprehension or doubt.
- n. Same as reinsurance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of reassuring; restoring someone's confidence
Sorry, no etymologies found.