from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Cease to be together, break apart from the group.
- v. separate, disassociate, cause to come apart.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity
- v. become separated into pieces or fragments
- v. separate into parts or portions
- v. discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- v. get a divorce; formally terminate a marriage
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.