from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not converted (especially in the religious sense)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not converted or exchanged.
- adj. Not changed in opinion, or from one faith to another.
- adj. Not persuaded of the truth of the Christian religion; heathenish.
- adj. Unregenerate; sinful; impenitent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not converted; not changed in opinion; specifically, not brought to accept a (specified) religious faith; in theology, not having abandoned a sinful life: as, the unconverted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not converted
Sorry, no etymologies found.