from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In exactly the same words; verbatim.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In exactly the same words (as were originally used).
- adv. In exactly the same words (as were originally used).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. in the exact words; verbatim; literally; exactly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. using exactly the same words
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.