from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Well suited; appropriate; fit for a particular activity or purpose.
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see cut, out.
- v. To refrain from (doing something, using something etc.), to stop/cease (doing something).
- v. To remove, omit.
- v. To oust, to replace.
- v. To separate from a herd.
- v. To stop working, to switch off; (of a person on the telephone etc.) to be inaudible, be disconnected.
- v. To leave suddenly.
- v. To arrange.
- v. To intercept
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.