from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. : To complete a form or questionnaire with requested information.
- v. : To have one's physique expand with maturity or with surplus weight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make fat or plump
- v. line or stuff with soft material
- v. make bigger or better or more complete
- v. become round, plump, or shapely
- v. supplement what is thought to be deficient
- v. write all the required information onto a form
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.