from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive : To
completea formor questionnairewith requested information.
- verb intransitive : To have one's
physiqueexpand with maturityor with surplus weight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb make fat or plump
- verb line or stuff with soft material
- verb make bigger or better or more complete
- verb become round, plump, or shapely
- verb supplement what is thought to be deficient
- verb write all the required information onto a form
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.