from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a traditionally nomadic hunting people of southwest Africa.
- n. Any of the Khoisan languages of the San.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A member of the ethnically distinct, short-statured nomadic people of southern Africa.
- proper n. Any of a dozen related Khoisan languages spoken by the San.
- proper n. A river in southeastern Poland and western Ukraine.
Nama : sa, to pick up from the ground, gather + -n, common gender pl. suff.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)