from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The opening at the lower end of the alimentary canal through which solid waste is eliminated from the body.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The lower opening of the alimentary canal, through which feces and flatus are ejected.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The posterior opening of the alimentary canal, through which the excrements are expelled.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The termination of the digestive tube or alimentary canal; the end of the enteron of any animal; the orifice through which the refuse of digestion is voided.
- n. A suffix of Latin adjectives and nouns thence derived: common in New Latin names, especially specific names.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal
All the children would hear was Tuxedo Mask yelling at another child, and then either “Sailor Moon Has Cancer” or the word anus over and over again.
I love you too, Pollyanna but our relationship must remain platonic as my anus is already losing its elasticity from 30 years in banking. morgaine7
The most important procedure is the separation of the anus from the carcass and the pelvic area.
The anus is far forward of the anal fin and located on the throat of adults.
It will be like admitting that you admire a pedophile, that you support genocide, that torture and and sticking your finger up your anus, is a good thing.
The still-living juvenile inside of me hears the word anus and giggles, bursting with the need to crack endless jokes or just to say the word anus over and over again and laugh uncontrollably.
It’s nothing personal, and I don’t have a great deal of discomfort about a medical exam of that part of my body (my anus is another issue … it’s all they can do to unpry me from a fetal position) – they could go spelunking about in there all day if I had something nice to look at on the ceiling.
7 Responses to “Kinetic Sculptures – BMW (South Africa) Inspiring Commercial” the most amazing kinetic sculptures at my anus is godot Says:
Rosina Kovar testified in opposition to civil unions on behalf of her grandchildren, saying that the anus was an exit, not an entrance and then proceeded into a cringe-worthy anatomy lesson for some of the most memorial yet irrelevant to the bill testimony of the 2011 session.
These body parts plus your anus are your perineum.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.