from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of breakdown.
- v. to fail, to cease to function
- v. to render or to become unstable due to stress, to collapse physically or mentally
- v. to render or to become weak and ineffective
- v. (to cause) to decay, to decompose
- v. to divide into parts to give more details, to provide a more indepth analysis of
- v. to digest
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.