American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A boy servant aboard a ship.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A boy employed to wait on the officers and passengers in the cabin of a ship.
- n. dated A boy or young man who is employed to serve as an attendant for passengers or crew members on a ship.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a boy whose duty is to wait on the officers and passengers in the cabin of a ship.
- n. a young man acting as a servant on a ship
“All in all, the lamentably unfashionable outfit reminded Quark of his years as a cabin boy on the old Ferengi freighter, the Latinum Queen.”
‘cabin boy’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for cabin boy.