from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. plural of ceramic
- n. the art or science of making ceramic objects
- n. ceramic objects as a group
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art of making things of baked clay; as pottery, tiles, etc.
- n. Work formed of clay in whole or in part, and baked
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The fictile arts collectively; the art or industry of making jars, vases, etc., from clay which is molded and baked; also, collectively, the things so made. See ceramic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the art of making and decorating pottery
Sorry, no etymologies found.