from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A cake made of sweetened cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs, milk, sugar, and flavorings.
- n. Informal Photographs of minimally attired women.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pie made of sweetened and flavoured cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs and milk on a crunchy base.
- n. Imagery of one or more scantily clad, sexually attractive persons, especially young women; pin-ups.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. made with sweetened cream cheese and eggs and cream baked in a crumb crust
- n. a photograph of an attractive woman in minimal attire
Anonsters: The adulteration of pure, plain cheesecake is a crime against humanity.
The adulteration of pure, plain cheesecake is a crime against humanity.
I really love pumpkin cheesecake but chocolate chip cheesecake is also divine!
Although I love a classic cheesecake flavor, I LOVE anything pumpkin, so I would have to say pumpkin cheesecake is my favorite.
I have to say pumpkin cheesecake is definitely my favorite at this time of year, but overall I had a vanilla bean cheesecake in Nashville once that rocked all over the place.
I think pumpkin cheesecake is my favorite so this pan would be the perfect addition to my kitchen!
Prep notes: While the actual making of this cheesecake is a minimal time commitment, it does need to bake for almost an hour, cool in the oven for an hour, and chill overnight before it is served.
Lisa Oct 20 the best memory of a cheesecake is the raspberry swirl cheesecake that I frankenstined from other recipes - about 15 years ago, so pre easy lookup on teh interwebs.
My favorite kind of cheesecake is lemon, with a ginger snap crust.
My favorite kind of cheesecake is homemade regular cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.