from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of coordination.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of coördinating; the act of putting in the same order, class, rank, dignity, etc.; ; the act of regulating and combining so as to produce harmonious results; harmonious adjustment.
- n. The state of being coördinate, or of equal rank, dignity, power, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of rendering or the state or character of being coördinate.
- n. In physiology, the normal combination of the functions of muscular or of secretory tissues.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the grammatical relation of two constituents having the same grammatical form
- n. the regulation of diverse elements into an integrated and harmonious operation
- n. being of coordinate importance, rank, or degree
- n. the skillful and effective interaction of movements
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.