from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of eat; one who eats.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, eats.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who eats; specifically, a menial; a servant. Compare beef-eater.
- n. That which eats or corrodes; a corrosive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who consumes food for nourishment
- n. any green goods that are good to eat
Sorry, no etymologies found.