from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. comparative form of high: more high
- adv. comparative form of high: more high
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. advanced in complexity or elaboration.
- adj. of or pertaining to education beyond the secondary level.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make higher; elevate; raise; lift; hoist.
- To rise; ascend; soar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. advanced in complexity or elaboration
- adj. of education beyond the secondary level
Sorry, no etymologies found.