from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of flowing in or into: an inflow of water; an inflow of information.
- n. Something that flows in or into: a lake fed by a freshwater inflow.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or process of flowing in or into
- n. Anything which flows in or into
- v. To flow in.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To flow in.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of flowing in or into; that which flows in; influx.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of flowing in
in- + flow (Wiktionary)