from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to separate or part: inseparable pieces of rock.
- adj. Very closely associated; constant: inseparable companions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not able to be separated. Bound together permanently.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not separable; incapable of being separated or disjoined.
- adj. Invariably attached to some word, stem, or root.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not separable; incapable of being separated or disjoined; not to be parted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not capable of being separated
in- + separable. (Wiktionary)