from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A wire carrying electric current.
- n. Informal A vivacious, alert, or energetic person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An electrical wire through which there is a flow of electrical current.
- n. An especially energetic, alert, or vivacious person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a person who is unusually active, alert, or aggressive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an alert and energetic person
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.