from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of locate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the act of putting something in a certain place or location.
- n. a determination of the location of something.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of putting something in a certain place
- n. a determination of the place where something is
Sorry, no etymologies found.