from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of murdering one's father.
- n. One who murders one's father.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Murder of one's father.
- n. A murderer of one's father.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The murderer of his father.
- n. The crime of one who murders his father. Same as Parricide.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A murderer of his father.
- n. The murde of a father.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who murders their father
- n. the murder of your father
Late Latin patricīdium and patricīda : Latin patri-, patri- + -cīdium, -cīda, -cide.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin patricida. (Wiktionary)