from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a meal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to a meal, especially dinner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a repast, especially to dinner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to a dinner or other meal: as, prandial preparations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a meal
From Latin prandium, late breakfast; see ed- in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin prandium ("late breakfast"). (Wiktionary)