from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone or something that reminds.
- n. Writing that reminds of open payments.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, reminds; that which serves to awaken remembrance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which reminds; anything which serves to awaken remembrance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
- n. an experience that causes you to remember something
- n. a message that helps you remember something
to remind + -er (Wiktionary)