from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To appear, arrive, or attend, especially suddenly or erratically.
- v. To outperform or one-up, often in an arrogant manner.
- v. To make visible; to expose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. appear or become visible; make a showing
- v. be or become visible or noticeable
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.