from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Small children.
- n. Young or small fish.
- n. Persons or things regarded as unimportant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One or more small or immature fish.
- n. One or more children.
- n. One or more persons or things of relatively little consequence, importance, or value.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who is small and insignificant
- n. a young person of either sex
Sorry, no etymologies found.