American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To issue forth in a thin forceful stream or jet; spurt.
- v. To eject liquid in a jet.
- v. To eject (liquid) forcibly in a thin stream from a narrow opening.
- v. To wet with a spurt of liquid.
- n. The act of squirting.
- n. An instrument, such as a syringe, used for squirting.
- n. A squirted jet of liquid.
- n. Slang A small or young person.
- n. Slang An insignificant or contemptible person.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To eject with suddenness and force in a jet or rapid stream from a narrow orifice: as, to squirt water in one's face.
- To spatter or bespatter.
- To issue suddenly in a thin jet or jet-like stream, as from a syringe, or a narrow orifice suddenly opened; spurt.
- To prate; blab.
- n. An instrument with which a liquid may be ejected in a strong jet-like stream; a syringe.
- n. A small jet: as, a squirt of water.
- n. A system of motion of a fluid, where the motion is everywhere irrotational, and where there is no expansion except at isolated points.
- n. Looseness of the bowels; diarrhea.
- n. A small, insignificant, but self-assertive fellow; an upstart; a cad.
- n. A hasty start or spurt.
- n. A sea-squirt; an ascidian or tunicary.
- To force (lead or other metal) by hydraulic pressure into the form of rods or pipes; to force through a small hole under pressure as in the manufacture of carbonaceous paste into filaments for glow-lamps or into pencils for arc-lamps.
- n. An instrument from which a liquid is forcefully ejected in a small, quick stream.
- n. A small, quick stream; a jet.
- n. UK, US, Australia, slang A small child.
- n. slang Female ejaculate
- v. intransitive, of a liquid To be thrown out, or ejected, in a rapid stream, from a narrow orifice.
- v. transitive, of a liquid To cause to be ejected, in a rapid stream, from a narrow orifice.
- v. transitive To hit with a rapid stream of liquid.
- v. transitive, figuratively To throw out or utter words rapidly; to prate.
- v. intransitive, slang, vulgar, of a female To ejaculate.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To drive or eject in a stream out of a narrow pipe or orifice.
- v. To be thrown out, or ejected, in a rapid stream, from a narrow orifice; -- said of liquids.
- v. Low Hence, to throw out or utter words rapidly; to prate.
- n. An instrument out of which a liquid is ejected in a small stream with force.
- n. A small, quick stream; a jet.
- n. (Hydrodynamics) The whole system of flow in the vicinity of a source.
- n. a youngster.
- n. a short, overly assertive, or impudent person, especially when young; -- used in contempt.
- v. cause to come out in a squirt
- v. wet with a spurt of liquid
- n. the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- n. someone who is small and insignificant
- Middle English squirten, possibly of Middle Dutch or Middle Low German origin; akin to Low German swirtjen. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“Gary Poop-squirt is back from his training seminars in Idaho with the Hitler Militia.”
“It's a floating pool-chair, with foot-peddled paddle-wheels and twin squirt-guns for repelling invaders.”
“That squirt, that is about a sip of a mixed drink.”
“HAMMER: Well, it ` s being called the squirt heard ` round the world.”
“We have a thing called squirt-out Wednesdays, every Wednesday you bring a porn.”
“They are called squirt leagues. that was a great clean hit by mckee ... people can call him a turtle but he was fighting back ... sutherby took him down though so mckee couldnt punch when he was pretty much looking down at the ice”
“Yup, we still have to "squirt" the medication into the tissues, usually after placing some topical anesthetic.”
“And then one day he saw that which moved him to uneasy wrath -- two riders, in a glade of the Park close to the Ham Gate, of whom she on the left-hand was most assuredly Holly on her silver roan, and he on the right-hand as assuredly that 'squirt' Val Dartie.”
“Love the dispenser, it makes application much cleaner and easier (although you may need to wipe the nozzle occasionally) and each "squirt" is perfectly portioned. 2 pumps does my whole face.”
“He said: 'The tricky part is not capturing the' squirt 'but rather lighting the aquarium in a way so as to not show any reflections on the many glass surfaces.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘squirt’.
A list of terms for units of measurement that are less than exact, such as dessert-spoonful.
Loved for their ingenuity, an exact description, or simply for the pure joy of it.
random gangster lingo and street slang with extra absurdities.
( open list, randomness )
A list of common animal names. Keep the list to 1 syllable words.No scientific names. No proper names like 'Fluffy' the elephant.Insects and other creatures (even ficticious) are welcome!You can ...
Input limited to 30 seconds, so we needed to find cost-effective ways to become a part of your life. Uninvited houseguest technology: the link technique, thoughts as real estate. The full potential...
Words used to create the names of Pokémon, which are usually portmanteaux.
A collection of words about doing the nasty.
All those fun words that begin with squ-. Be careful; this list is hard to read without some serious eye-crossage.
Looking for tweets for squirt.