from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who drives a wagon.
- n. Auriga.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone who drives a wagon
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who conducts a wagon; one whose business it is to drive a wagon.
- n. The constellation Charles's Wain, or Ursa Major. See Ursa major, under Ursa.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who conducts or drives a wagon; a wagon-driver.
- n. One who drives a chariot; a charioteer.
- n. The constellation Auriga. See Auriga.
- n. An atlas of charts: a name formerly in use, derived from a work of this nature published at Leyden in 1584-5 by Wagenaar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the driver of a wagon
Sorry, no etymologies found.