from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of worshipper.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who worships; one who pays divine honors to any being or thing; one who adores.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who worships; especially, one who pays divine honors to any being; an adorer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who admires too much to recognize faults
- n. a person who has religious faith
Sorry, no etymologies found.