from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To strike or bump (someone or something) out.
- v. To render unconscious, as by a blow to the head.
- v. To put to sleep.
- v. To exhaust.
- v. To complete, especially in haste; knock off.
- v. To cause a mechanism to become non-functional by damaging or destroying it.
- v. To eliminate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. eliminate
- v. destroy or break forcefully
- v. overwhelm with admiration
- v. knock unconscious or senseless
- v. empty (as of tobacco) by knocking out
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.