from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To praise or commend (one) to another as being worthy or desirable; endorse: recommended him for the job; recommended a car instead of an SUV.
- transitive v. To make (the possessor, as of an attribute) attractive or acceptable: Honesty recommends any person.
- transitive v. To commit to the charge of another; entrust.
- transitive v. To advise or counsel: She recommended that we be on time. See Synonyms at advise.
- intransitive v. To give advice or counsel: "recommended against signing an international agreement” ( Time).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To bestow commendation on; to represent favourably; to suggest, endorse or encourage as an appropriate choice.
- v. To make acceptable; to attract favor to.
- v. To advise, propose, counsel favorably
- v. To commit, confide to another's care, confidence or acceptance, with favoring representations
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To commend to the favorable notice of another; to commit to another's care, confidence, or acceptance, with favoring representations; to put in a favorable light before any one; to bestow commendation on.
- transitive v. To make acceptable; to attract favor to.
- transitive v. To commit; to give in charge; to commend.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To commend to another's notice; put in a favorable light before another; commend or give favorable representations of; bring under one's notice as likely to be of service.
- To make acceptable; attract favor to.
- To commit or intrust, as in prayer.
- To advise, as to an action, practice, measure, remedy, or the like; advise (that something be done).
- To give or commit in kindness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. push for something
- v. make attractive or acceptable
- v. express a good opinion of
Another one that I recommend is a film called Funny Games.
The dough can look a little dry, but what I'll recommend is that people add between 2 1/2-3 cups of oatmeal instead of the full-on three.
I didn't finish many and the only book that I finished this week that I'd recommend is Lisa Shearin's The Trouble With Demons, book 3 in her Raine Benares series.
One thing I would recommend is wait for the retrieves and get fetch, hold and drop down to a science.
Changing this so that patients are not priced out of doing what their doctors recommend is where the big bonus in health comes.
Taking that into account im sure you'll find what you are looking for especially if you just ask them directly "Me gustaria un mole picante" or something similar. another thing i would recommend is trying Agua de Xilacayote (not sure if its spelled right) pronounced Chi-Laa-Ca-Yoh-Te it's generally sweet because its made of a sweet pumpkin but very tastful.
And it would be very helpful if people had Internet access to do this, because what I'm going to recommend is listening to sites that have scripts included.
The gun I world recommend is Remington 700, (America's oldest Gunmaker).
The next step I would recommend is to read "Half the Sky" and hear the stories from women and girls about what's really going on, then blog or write about it like I am doing now.
What do you recommend is the best way to learn the basics?