from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To strike or punch.
- n. A blow or punch.
- n. Upper Midwest Variant of biffy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sudden, sharp blow or punch.
- n. : A wipeout.
- v. To strike such a blow.
- v. To discard; to throw out; to throw away.
- v. : To wipeout; to faceplant; to fall.
From English biff, interjection, probably of imitative origin.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)