from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of beating a drum.
- v. Present participle of drum.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of beating upon, or as if upon, a drum; also, the noise which the male of the ruffed grouse makes in spring, by beating his wings upon his sides.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The sport of fishing for drumfish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of playing drums
Sorry, no etymologies found.