from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A manner of personal conduct; behavior. See Synonyms at behavior.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. bearing; manner of presenting oneself:
- n. conduct; public behavior:
- n. apparent level of schooling or training:
- n. self-discipline:
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Manner of deporting or demeaning one's self; manner of acting; conduct; carriage; especially, manner of acting with respect to the courtesies and duties of life; behavior; demeanor; bearing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Carriage or bearing in intercourse; manner of acting toward or before others; behavior; demeanor; conduct; management.
- n. Synonyms Carriage, Conduct, etc. See behavior.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
Sorry, no etymologies found.