from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who listens, especially to a speech or a broadcast.
- n. A function that runs in response to an event; an event handler.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who listens; a hearkener.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who listens; a harkener.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who listens attentively
From to listen + -er. (Wiktionary)