from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A ship, plane, or truck constructed to transport liquids, such as oil, in bulk.
- n. A member of a military tank crew.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A vessel used to transport large quantities of liquid.
- n. A tank truck (US) or fuel tanker, petrol tanker, road tanker (UK)
- n. Member of a tank crew, or of an armoured unit.
- n. A longboard.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as tank-vessel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cargo ship designed to carry crude oil in bulk
- n. a soldier who drives a tank
Sorry, no etymologies found.