from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to power up (a device), to start, to cause to start operating.
- v. to cause to take up drugs, especially hallucinogens.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- v. produce suddenly or automatically
- v. stimulate sexually
- v. cause to operate by flipping a switch
- v. get high, stoned, or drugged
- v. be contingent on
- v. become hostile towards
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.