from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To subject to swindle or fraud.
- transitive v. To make a victim of.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make someone a victim or sacrifice.
- v. To punish someone unjustly.
- v. To swindle or defraud someone.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make a victim of, esp. by deception; to dupe; to cheat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a victim of; especially, to make the victim of a swindling transaction; dupe; cheat. Also spelled victimise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make a victim of
- v. deprive of by deceit
- v. punish unjustly
victim + -ize (Wiktionary)