from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Excessive zeal; fanaticism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something characteristic of a zealot; excessive zeal; fanaticism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The character and behavior of a zealot; excess of zeal; fanatical devotion to a cause.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Behavior as a zealot; excessive or undue zeal; fanaticism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. excessive intolerance of opposing views
zealot + -ry (Wiktionary)