from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A soft, amorphous mass.
- n. A daub, as of color.
- transitive v. To splash or daub with blobs; splotch.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A shapeless or amorphous mass; a vague shape or amount, especially of a liquid or semisolid substance; a clump, group or collection that lacks definite shape.
- n. A bubble, a bleb.
- n. A small freshwater fish (Uranidea richardsoni); the miller's thumb.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Something blunt and round; a small drop or lump of something viscid or thick; a drop; a bubble; a blister.
- n. A small fresh-water fish (Uranidea Richardsoni); the miller's thumb.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small globe of liquid; a dewdrop; a blister; a bubble; a small lump, splotch, or daub.
- n. The bag of a honey-bee.
- n. The under lip.
- n. A cottoid fish, Uranidea richardsoni, a kind of miller's-thumb.
- n. In cricket, no score; zero; a duck's-egg (which see).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an indistinct shapeless form
- v. make a spot or mark onto
Most inept alien The "blob" - a giant amoeba which, in the 1953 movie, terrorises the small community of Downington PA.
I have something – a blob of personality with a name attached to it – and i spend the book discovering what that blob is and what it isn’t.
If one assumes that the black blob is the white blob’s shadow (which is far from conclusive) I can see how you can estimate its altitude, but where did they pull that speed measurement from?
The blob is the size of our own Milky Way galaxy and it is 650 million light years away.
Amsterdam airport already uses such so-called blob machines, which show an outline of the body.
And if the blob is a character, it gets identified with a colour and stays like that.
Beside the blob is a glass goblet, one of the products of her work with Avalari, an apprentice glassblower before his impression into the Hamorian fleet.
We begin with getting a BlobStream that we can use to read the blob, which is 16MB in size.
The button you pressed in Cydia remotely saves what's called an SHSH blob, which is the
International Inquirer that her G-spot is really more like a G-blob, which is roughly about 10 times the size of a normal G-spot.