from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to strike with great force.
- v. To haggle someone to sell at a lower price.
- v. to severely beat someone up
- n. Alternative spelling of beatdown.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. shine hard
- v. dislodge from a position
- v. persuade the seller to accept a lower price
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.