from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To continue or proceed as before.
- v. To take baggage or luggage onto an airplane, rather than check it.
- v. To have or maintain.
- v. To act or behave; especially to misbehave so as to attract attention.
- v. To have an illicit sexual liaison.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. misbehave badly; act in a silly or improper way
- v. direct the course of; manage or control
- v. keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last
- v. continue talking
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.