from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to evangelism or evangelists; spreading the gospel.
- adj. Pertaining to the Evangelical school.
- adj. Characterised by enthusiasm and a desire to communicate belief.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the four evangelists; designed or fitted to evangelize; evangelical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Evangelical; designed or tending to evangelize; pertaining to an evangelist or his labors: as, evangelistic methods; evangelistic efforts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by ardent or zealous enthusiasm for a cause
- adj. relating to or promoting the preaching and dissemination of the Christian gospel
From evangelist + -ic. (Wiktionary)