from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make a container full.
- v. To become full.
- v. To annoy, or displease, by taunting, or by excessive nagging.
- v. To satisfy someone's hunger.
- v. To make a full house on the turn or the river.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- v. fill or stop up
- v. become full
- v. eat until one is sated
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.